Deepen your mastery of talent management and HR practices. Open new possibilities in your career. Be accredited in the use of the Caliper Profile.
Dates: 24 – 25 January 2019, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
The Caliper Profile is a traits-based personality assessment that is used by both Fortune Global companies and fast-growing SMEs alike for pre-hire screening and assessment, as well as top talent selection and development. Having being tried and tested in the market for more than 50 years, the Caliper Profile assessment is known for its scientific rigor, accuracy and deep insight.
This Workshop aims to accredit participants in the use of the Caliper Profile in their talent management and HR practice, including recruitment and selection, employee training and development as well as team-building.
By the end of the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of psychometric analysis in talent assessment
- Understand what the Caliper Profile measures
- Interpret the Profile in regard to the job-fit and developmental opportunities of individuals
- Traits- versus Type- approach to personality profiling
- Concepts of job-matching, performance and potential
- Relationships between personality traits and work behaviors
- The pyramid of effective interpretation
- Interpreting profiles of various difficulty levels
- Case studies on talent selection and development
Accreditation enables the individual to:
- Administer and generate various reports in the Caliper Profile product suite at attractive rates
- Be supported by experienced Caliper consultants in developing their talent management and HR practice using the Caliper Profile
- Participate in a community of Caliper accredited consultants/HR practitioners for networking and idea exchange
Pre-workshop preparation work includes a complimentary Caliper Profile assessment on the participant as well as pre-workshop reading assignments. Post-workshop, participants will receive 3 complimentary Caliper Profile assessments to practice their interpretation and feedback, and to reflect on their learning thereafter. Upon accreditation, individuals can administer the Caliper Profile in their own respective talent management, HR or consulting practices at special rates.
Fee: S$2,600 per participant (S$2,782 inclusive of 7% GST)
For enquiries and registrations, please call Benjamin at (65) 6397 5023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.